Re: New Game: Cell Management - Playtesting Needed

Thanks for trying it, Sean.

As for the underlying mechanics, which your wife might be interested
in, the board is basically a circular bacterial DNA strand, the guards
are RNA polymerase, the captives are transcribed RNA sequences which
become promoters and repressors for other transcription sites, and
escaped captives actually become proteins in the cell.  Of course, it
all has to be abstracted somewhat to make an interesting puzzle, but I
hope it gets across some of the basic concepts of positive and
negative feedback loops.

Mark