Re: [piecepack] Re: Next General Piecepack Design Contest?

We were REALLY hoping that nobody would get this impression.  We tried to
stress that our contest was not a continuation of the previous contests,
especially given the timing of our announcement.

Jeb and Ian are still in control of the board as winners of the 6th design
contest.  Unless they decide otherwise it's up to them to set the theme,
deadline, etc. for the 7th piecepack design contest.