Re: [piecepack] Re: Next General Piecepack Design Contest?

As a matter of fact I communicated extensively with the previous judges
BEFORE announcing our very separate contest. AND it was also discussed
extensively with Jeb and Ian that they should strive to have theirs
announced as soon after winning as possible b/c the MG contest wasn¹t a
substitute. Our contest will also be a rolling one, in that we will have
another after this one but we will always host and judge it. We want to see
MORE contests and more games ­ so we are doing what we can to that end.

I¹ve also communicated that I am extra busy and it is possible that I¹ve
missed something ­ hopefully though Jeb and Ian would email and let me know
­ I do believe they wanted me to do some behind the scenes for them. What
we¹d like is just to know when they will be announcing so we can get the
posting onto the website in a timely manner. The later it gets into this
year the busier I will become. MG is heading to Origins! Chesstique is up
for an award!! and we are going to be releasing a new 3 in 1 game (non
piecepack) and a new edition is coming soon for piecepack. (more on this
should be on the website by mid-month)

Karol
Mesomorph Games