Re: An exercise for the reader

Any thoughts on the ethics of that? I can understand posting the rules
for games that are long out of print, but Easy Come, Easy Go was just
published in 2004.
To avoid unnecessary angst, I recommend another of Reiner Knizia's
dice games: Decathlon. All you require is 8 dice, pen, and paper. The
rules are posted for free on his web site.
http://www.convivium.org.uk/kgcoolstuff.htm
Each time we play, we keep track of the world record holders for each
event and overall. I currently hold the record for worst overall.

Don