Re: Piecepack Graphics Variation

> I imagine graphic design of piecepacks could be a fun and exciting
> aspect of the piecepack community/subculture, but that would only
be
> true if people were receptive to new piecepack graphic designs.
>
> So, what are your thoughts and opnions on the matter; slake my
> curiosity. :)
>..

WHAT...Are you insane!!!! Change the graphics on the piecepack to
flags and other strange off the wall images. The next thing you know
is piecepacks will be showing up with the images of the 4 seasons or
with hearts, spades, clubs and diamonds...and only in two colors.
People will be changing the null, ace, 2, 3, 4 and 5 to things
like...I don't know...A,B,C,D,E and F. This can only lead to madness
I say...Madness.

 But if you do go ahead and make one with new graphics please take a
picture and post it to the files so I can see it :)

I'll go back to my corner now and be quiet.

Tim Schutz

PS How many countries are in the world with their own flag. That
seems like a lot of piecepacks to me. Now there's a project that can
take some time.

PPS I love the idea. Create and be happy.