Re: Piecepack Graphics Variation

> WHAT...Are you insane!!!!...

Well, i'm a firm believer that insanity is the norm, so I'm gonna be
bold and say yes. :D

> This can only lead to madness
> I say...Madness.

Mwuahahahahahaha!!! *cough* *cough* ...sorry 'bout that outburst, I'm
not sure where that came from.

>  But if you do go ahead and make one with new graphics please take a
> picture and post it to the files so I can see it :)

I'll do one better, I'll post a pdf file so that you can see the
designs and even make your own set(s) if you like.  I'm not into all
this graphic design and game design stuff for money; I do it for fun,
primarily.  Of course, part of that fun is sharing some of the fruits
of my creativity. :)

> PPS I love the idea. Create and be happy.

That's as much validation as I need. :)