Re: [piecepack] Piecepack Graphics Variation

On Wednesday 16 March 2005 5:23 pm, Leo M. Lalande wrote:
> I imagine graphic design of piecepacks could be a fun and exciting
> aspect of the piecepack community/subculture, but that would only be
> true if people were receptive to new piecepack graphic designs.
>
> So, what are your thoughts and opnions on the matter; slake my
> curiosity. :)
>
> Peace,
>
> Leo M. Lalande

Do it! If this is a set for yourself, you should not have a second thought
(except possibly the amount of work involved). If it is for customers, then
you might want to do some more research first (I am not interested in
purchasing at this point). If it is for the community, please do so. I would
love to see at least photos of your completed work, and if you choose to
release the artwork so others may create their own in your design, all the
better. The only "issue" is, as you mentioned, mapping your new suits to the
standard ones if the rule set in question only refers to the standard ones.

JCD