Re: Piecepack Graphics Variation

--- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Schoessow" wrote:

> ...In fact, I suggest that any newcommer who is STRONGLY interested
> in piecepack, as you seem to be, would find that a review of the
> first several year's posts interesting...

I would indeed find such a review interesting, and likely will, but
time being a valuable commodity that it is, such a review will take
much time. :D

Besides, sometimes it's good to revive an old topic, to get new
thoughts and ideas.

Some of those 'alternative' suits are intriguing; particularly the
four horsemen of the apocalypse, however dark and foreboding. :)

I'm just glad to see that the reaction to thoughts of developing and
sharing piecepack graphics with alternate suits has been positive and
that such would be resonably well received.