Re: [piecepack] Re: Piecepack Graphics Variation

>Besides, sometimes it's good to revive an old topic, to get new
>thoughts and ideas.

Absolutely. I often get new ideas when I read over something from earlier that I was previously well familiar with.

>Some of those 'alternative' suits are intriguing; particularly the
>four horsemen of the apocalypse, however dark and foreboding. :)

I think so too, but it's also bound to be one of the harder ones to design lots of games around. That's why I think that Earth, Air, Fire, Water would be good; it seems like it would be versatile thematically.

>I'm just glad to see that the reaction to thoughts of developing and
>sharing piecepack graphics with alternate suits has been positive and
>that such would be resonably well received.

Oh yah, most of us here are very open to all that kind of stuff. It's the nature of piecepack; innovative, inventive, public domain.

Welcome to the group by the way!

-Mike

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor