Piecepack Design Contest

I think we need to decide what to do about the design contest. It is
quite evident that the winners of the last contest are not interested
in being involved in the next one. It's possible I'm wrong about that
but I'm not willing to wait in silence any longer hoping.

So, the question is, what happens next? Let's have some posts about
this. What do people think? One way or another, I'm determined that
the design competitions are not going to end at this time!

-Mike