Re: Piecepack Design Contest

How about a graphic design contest?  I think it would be fun to have a
contest for piecepack graphic designs as opposed to yet another game
rule design contest.  Or... perhaps a contest where you must create a
'non-standard' piecepack design (i.e.: a set of themed suits,
different from the original spec suits) and then also create a game
themed to those new suits.

Just my 2 cents. :)

Leo