Re: [piecepack] Going to Boardgame Night on Campus.......

Hi Eric,

In addition to the games Phillip suggested I would add the following. I know you asked for 2 or more players, but many of these games are for 3 or more.

Decay. For 3-4 players who are looking for an abstract game, but check out my rules summary before playing.

King's Cottage. For 3-4 players who like games with a memory element. This game has good theme integration as well.

Ice Floe. Another 3-4 player game if you have Ice House pyramids and a big candle handy.

Alien City. One of my own and a very good 2-player game, if I do say so myself, but you do need some Ice House pyamids.

Ship It!. Another game of my brother's and mine that will likely be appreciated by fans of railroad games. Nominally for 3-4 players but plays well for 2 players if each player takes 2 colors and counts only the lower scoring of their two colors.

Froggy Bottom. A very nice 2-player abstract that is a good filler.

San Andreas. Another good filler that has particularly good theme attachment.

I don't know what the preferences are of the people you'll be playing with, but if they like German-style games, the ones in the above list that will most appeal will probably be  King's Cottage and Ship It!

-Mike