Re: [piecepack] Old wounds, apparently...

---- Michael Van Biesbrouck <mlvanbie@...> wrote:

> <tt>
> <BR>
> I also have an order that was supposed to be sent by him (an now a<BR>
> lovely set from a different source).&nbsp; This was many months ago.&nbsp; I<BR>
> only got a response from him after bugging one of his many instant<BR>
> messaging accounts.&nbsp; Guess I should update my address in case he sends<BR>
> anything.<BR>
> <BR>
> Michael<BR>

Well, I had ordered a pack of the Invisible cards, and never got them. It took a couple e-mails, but I got a replacement deck.

As a consolation, he gave me free shipping when I ordered my Volcano board. This thing is junk: an unfinished piece of wood with labels from an inkjet printer glued onto it. No laminate or anything - the labels are out there, exposed to the elements. And I paid about $13 for it.

I looked up the location of JDB games when I wanted to buy GRYB. Got great service from them. And Looney Labs was wonderful - VERY friendly CS folk.

To top it all off, IcePack's site tries to load Gator onto your computer. Reall professional. NOT.

Dave