Re: Plastic piecepack set (using polymer clay)

[Should have included this in original post...]

For those who aren't familiar with it, polymer clay is a plastic
(PVC, I think) that, while raw, can be formed/modeled much like clay.
It "cures" in a regular oven at about 250 degrees (depending on brand); when it
cools, it is hard.
You can bake it multiple times to add details.

--- Irwin