Icepack Games...

As a result of my recent post regarding Icepack, there were a number of people who said that they ordered product from Toren and did not receive what they ordered, or experienced significant delays.

I am opening a complaint with the Postal Inspection Service. The person I spoke with on the phone stated that the postal inspector handling this case would certainly interested in hearing from anybody who has had similar non-performance experiences with Icepack Games, EVEN IF THEY EVENTUALLY RECEIVED WHAT THEY ORDERED. Please E-mail me OFF-LIST with (at minimum) your name, phone number, and a dollar amount (if you never received products ordered) and/or a brief description of the circumstances (including whatever steps you may have taken yourself to attempt to resolve the problem), and I will add it to my written complaint when I file it.

According to the person on the phone, it is a federal law that you must ship product within a certain number of hours (the clerk on the phone was unsure of exactly how long, but she thought 48 hours) after charging a credit card, or offer the customer a refund until you can ship...