Comic Sutra - Review

Man has this group ever been quiet these past few days!  And with a
new file uploaded, ready and waiting to be
discussed/reviewed/critiqued. :D

Well then, let me be the first to chime up about Comic Sutra.

As a liberal minded person, I like the concept.  I'm sure some will
decry this as an affront to all that piecepack stands for or some
such.  but this is a nice expression of piecepack's versatily.

Mind you, I siad I liked the 'concept'; the execution has me wanting
more.  I can't shake this feeling that I'd like Comic Sutra to be more
of a game with a goal, an eventual 'winner', and with a little more
complexity.  Something to make it a little more risqué, a little more
exciting in and of itself.

I'm not sure that I have any specific suggestions to provide at this
time; besides, I want to maintain some decorum and tact. :)  I just
thought I'd provide my two cents; for what it's worth.

(P.S.: Comic Sutra seems to just beg to have a custom set of icons
designed for it. :D )