Re: [piecepack] Re: Games with adult themes

On Apr 16, 2005, at 10:04 AM, Clark D. Rodeffer wrote:

>  "Little Timmy was always a perfect little
>  angel. That is, until he came across YOUR SITE and downloaded YOUR
>  GAME!"

Well, I must admit that I was pretty innocent until I discovered
XXXenophile.com (probably now defunct), the site for Phil Foglio's
(sp?) adult CCG. This was my gateway into the world of pornography. :)

I agree with your point though. I'm not trying to contradict; I just
felt like throwing in something amusing. ^_-