Re: [piecepack] Re: Marking Tiles

Erasable crayons are another possibility, and they're usually available in 6 colors. I suspect if you were to laminate a cardboard piecepack with mylar or acetate (or print your piecpack on transparency film and adhere to cardboard), this might work. Haven't tested these suggestions, though.

On wood, you could use watercolors if you're careful about the finish.