Re: Games with adult themes

Hi. I'm the author of Adultery.  I'm pretty happy with how the game is
going to be distributed.  I get to be on the web site.  The label is
appropriate and probably actually increases the number of people who
read it.  If Mesomorph doesn't want to include Adultery on the CD,
that's fine.  The better they market the Piecepack the more people are
going to play my game.

I would also be fine if the rules were categorized in some way and
Adultery was in an "Adult" category.  Actually 130+ games are somewhat
overwhelming and categorization could help me figure out which games I
want to play.  Ratings from other people would help too.  I read
something about sites allowing their readers to tag their content and
letting the site self organize.  Something like that might be neat.

I would point out that I don't think the game is any more sexually
suggestive than your average episode of "Friends" or many other shows
on prime time TV.  It's not like I included illustrations.

Oddly enough, my son (who is 4) was the first person to play Adultery.
I just taught it to him as purely abstract, without mentioning the
theme.  He even beat me.  Actually I've never won a game of Adultery,
which is somewhat rankling.
-Deniz

P.S. I just uploaded a new game called Incorporated to the playtest
area and would love comments on it.