Games with adult themes

I wonder if anyone else has given this issue any thought.

With Comic Sutra and Adultery the piecepack has entered new territory, and
I'm not sure what the ramifications are.  Personally, I'm a little torn on
the subject.

In my role as piecepack.org admin, I say every game that's out there for the
piecepack should be included regardless of content.  Now that may eventually
mean separating them into different sections or something like that if the
content gets too outrageous, I don't know.  I did choose to put a short
warning on Adultery, but sitting at the top of the list like that I'm not
sure that's going to do more than draw the eye and increase downloads.

But then I also have the role of manufacturer and retailer, and here's where
things get a bit sticky.  We take our sets to conventions fairly often and
talk face to face with people about them and the rules that come with them.
There's no doubt about it, the fact that there are over a hundred games and
every single one of them you could sit down and play with your kids,
parents, etc. is almost always a selling point.  The more I think about it
the more likely it is that we're going to leave any games with adult themes
out of the rules CD that comes with the MG sets.  Ultimately, I think it
will be more marketable with the "clean" rules only, and that's the bottom
line.

BTW, just to be clear this is not an indictment of the games in question.
I'm not in any way saying they are bad games or written by bad people.

So, has anyone else given this any thought?  Does anyone care?