A good bag for your piecepack

I had to run in to Ikea the other day and I found some excellent
drawstring bags for my piecepacks.  They're called Minnen bags.
Here's the catalog page:

http://snipurl.com/ppminnen

They're all-polyester, with a velvety exterior.  They're at least
twice as big inside as a regulation Mesomorph Games piecepack, so
there's plenty of room, and the bag will double as something to draw
tiles or coins from.  They're sturdy, and they come in three colours:
red, green, and blue.  I walked away with two green ones for my
standard Third Edition piecepacks, one red one for my Playing Cards
piecepack, and one blue for my 4 Seasons piecepack, for about $10.

I am hardly the world's most fervent Ikea fan, but I think that if you
have some older piecepacks that didn't come with a bag already, you're
unlikely to find a sturdier, more attractive bag for $2.50 a pop.

Just sayin', is all.

Ron

p.s. How is everyone's summer going?

--
   Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... ... http://ron.ludism.org/
       Center for Ludic Synergy, Seattle Cosmic Game Night,