  From: Ron Hale-Evans
  To: piecepack@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, July 18, 2005 6:03 PM
  Subject: [piecepack] A good bag for your piecepack

  I had to run in to Ikea the other day and I found some excellent
  drawstring bags for my piecepacks.  They're called Minnen bags.
  Here's the catalog page:

  http://snipurl.com/ppminnen

  They're all-polyester, with a velvety exterior.  They're at least
  twice as big inside as a regulation Mesomorph Games piecepack, so
  there's plenty of room, and the bag will double as something to draw
  tiles or coins from.  They're sturdy, and they come in three colours:
  red, green, and blue.  I walked away with two green ones for my
  standard Third Edition piecepacks, one red one for my Playing Cards
  piecepack, and one blue for my 4 Seasons piecepack, for about $10.

  I am hardly the world's most fervent Ikea fan, but I think that if you
  have some older piecepacks that didn't come with a bag already, you're
  unlikely to find a sturdier, more attractive bag for $2.50 a pop.

  Just sayin', is all.

  Ron

  p.s. How is everyone's summer going?

  --
     Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... ... http://ron.ludism.org/
         Center for Ludic Synergy, Seattle Cosmic Game Night,