Shameless Plug

This is not exactly related to piecepack, but I want to announce that
Mesomorph has recently started selling a new game set called Tapestry,
designed by my brother Stephen and me. The set consists of 52 tiles,
plus 24 large cylindrical pawns in four colors (red, yellow, white,
and black), and includes rules for three different games; Tapestry,
Towers, and Conveyor. Since the tiles are 2" x 2", the same as
piecepack tiles, the Tapestry bits could also be used in conjunction
with a piecepack to design games utilizing bits from both sets. Unlike
piecepack tiles, the Tapestry tiles have rounded corners, and all
three games in the Tapestry set utilize the mechanic of tile sliding
or shifting to alter the landscape of the board during play. There is
also an entry for Tapestry on Boardgamegeek. Check it out at
mesomorph.com!

-Mike