Re: [piecepack] Shameless Plug

On 7/21/05, Mike Schoessow <mikeschoessow@...> wrote:
>   >p.s. Shameless plug of my own: my book is called _Mental Performance
>   >Hacks: Tips and Tricks for Becoming a Better Thinker_ and is due out
>   >in early December from O'Reilly.  It's a sequel to O'Reilly's _Mind
>   >Hacks_.
>
>   Noted. I'll watch for it. I assume it will be available through Amazon (?)
>   -Mike

Yes indeed, if I ever finish the d-mn thing.  I feel as though I'm
giving birth to a camel via a needle.

   Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... ... http://ron.ludism.org/
       Center for Ludic Synergy, Seattle Cosmic Game Night,
Kennexions Glass Bead Game & Positive Revolution FAQ: http://www.ludism.org/
           My brains are pink -- you can see 'em work!