Re: piecepack Workshop: Cell Management v0.6 by Mark Goadrich

Thanks for all of your responses to my points, Mark, and thanks
for the quick update to your rules!!

The new diagrams are great, they make a big difference when
reading through and trying to understand the mechanic - which
is fairly straightforward but not nearly as easy to understand
through words alone.

Also, thanks for explaining how you chose the suits (that was a
very minor point in the grand scheme of things).

Phillip