New Piecepack Game: Rock-Paper-Scissors

Hey gang,

I've uploaded the first draft of a new piecepack game
Rock-Paper-Scissors.  The game is obviously inspired by the childhood
classic by the same name.  The game itself is actually an adaptation
of an original boardgame by Emmor Ray Sperry, which was available on
the internet, but seems to have disappeared; I'll have to fix my
accidental oversight of crediting him with the original concept in my
next iteration of the game document.

In any case, check it out, give it a try, and provide feedback if you
wish.  I'm still not able to playtest the game due to the lack of a
piecepack set.  I've got just about all my parts; I just need to print
the tile, coin, and other overlays onto label sheets so I can stick
them onto the wooden pieces.  I may get to doing so someday. :D

Peace,

Leo M. Lalande