ONLINE FREE piecepack for vassal NEW VERSION

It can now be downloaded as a single mammoth zip file (2.6 megs) from the
piecepack page on vassalengine.org
<http://www.vassalengine.org/community/index.php?option=com_vassal_modules&task=display&module_id=123&page=Files>

v0.10 contains the following features

Pieces Available
================
2 complete sets of regular piecepack suits
1 set of piecepack expanded card suits
2 types of suit selector dice (normal suits and card suits)
4 colours of checkers
Reversible pieces (white & black, ala Othello)
3 colours of match sticks
10 colours of "gems" or glass stones
8 different colours of "notes" items in 2 styles
2 Paper dice markers covering all 8 piecepack suits
double 12 dominos with starting piece
4 decks of standard playing cards
cash in 8 denominations
10 colours of icehouse stacks
5 colours of chess pieces
1 playmat (for piece packin' pirates)
4,6,8,10,12,20,30, and 100 sided dice rolls are possible
10 colours of "blank" cards that allow you to edit the text on them, creating
your own

Playing Surfaces Available
=======================
Table Top (large surface with grid)
Table Top (no grid) (as above, but without grid)
3x3
4x4
5x5
6x6
7x7
8x8 (chess board)
8x8 (chess board LARGE) (designed with pikemen for icehouse in mind)
9x9
10x10
11x11
12x12
13x13
19x19

A "hide-able-non-grid-side-table" is available to place your playmats or
guides as well.

Other Features (some are generic vassal features)
=======================
Play up to 8 players at once!
Save your games.
Play Online in real time, or turn based over email!
and more!

That said, there is a LOT to learn about how to use the thing. And I will be
putting together some instructions in the next few days, and will be willing
to walk some people through it... possibly even playing a game and recording
it so that others can watch the recorded game to see how it was done.

If you are interested in learning how this works, please let me know. I have
other extensions I want to write yet, tarot cards for instance, and will try
getting my nose into the java code to implement the two features that
piecepack for vassal really needs yet (random rotation, and random layers
(used to create real rolling dice))