Re: ONLINE FREE piecepack for vassal NEW VERSION

Um ... wow!!  That looks like an amazing effort -- how much time did
that take you? :-o

I would be interesting in seeing how this thing is setup to work ...
I played around with it for a bit, but it's obviously built with some
assumptions and lots of options in it.  Looks very flexible.

Feel free to e-mail me: support@... ... it would be fun to
see how the MP server thing would work.

-Matt

--- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com, Porter235 <porter235@y...> wrote:
> It can now be downloaded as a single mammoth zip file (2.6 megs)
from the
> piecepack page on vassalengine.org
> <http://www.vassalengine.org/community/index.php?
option=com_vassal_modules&task=display&module_id=123&page=Files>

> v0.10 contains the following features
>
> Pieces Available
> ================
> 2 complete sets of regular piecepack suits
> 1 set of piecepack expanded card suits
> 2 types of suit selector dice (normal suits and card suits)
> 4 colours of checkers
> Reversible pieces (white & black, ala Othello)
> 3 colours of match sticks
> 10 colours of "gems" or glass stones
> 8 different colours of "notes" items in 2 styles
> 2 Paper dice markers covering all 8 piecepack suits
> double 12 dominos with starting piece
> 4 decks of standard playing cards
> cash in 8 denominations
> 10 colours of icehouse stacks
> 5 colours of chess pieces
> 1 playmat (for piece packin' pirates)
> 4,6,8,10,12,20,30, and 100 sided dice rolls are possible
> 10 colours of "blank" cards that allow you to edit the text on
them, creating
> your own
>
> Playing Surfaces Available
> =======================
> Table Top (large surface with grid)
> Table Top (no grid) (as above, but without grid)
> 3x3
> 4x4
> 5x5
> 6x6
> 7x7
> 8x8 (chess board)
> 8x8 (chess board LARGE) (designed with pikemen for icehouse in mind)
> 9x9
> 10x10
> 11x11
> 12x12
> 13x13
> 19x19
>
> A "hide-able-non-grid-side-table" is available to place your
playmats or
> guides as well.
>
> Other Features (some are generic vassal features)
> Play up to 8 players at once!
> Save your games.
> Play Online in real time, or turn based over email!
> and more!
>
> That said, there is a LOT to learn about how to use the thing. And
I will be