Re: [piecepack] Re: New file uploaded to piecepack

On September 30, 2005 03:29 pm, Benedict wrote:
> Porter235, that looks great!  A pity my Mac OS 9.1 isn't up to
> running it, but either Clark will help me out or I'll upgrade to OSX
> in a few months.
>
> Fantatsic resource that you have provided there.
>
> Phillip

Thanks. Vassal 2.1 is JUST out of beta, meaning up until now only the brave
have bothered with it. I would expect to see another version in the next week
to address issues, and hopefully include my new code to allow random
rotations and random layers!

Please make sure you post your problem to the vassal yahoo group
<vassalengine@yahoogroups.com> or directly to the creator Rodney Kinney
<rodneykinney@...> so that it can be resolved and you can join in the
fun!