Re: [piecepack] Re: New file uploaded to piecepack

On September 30, 2005 03:44 pm, Porter235 wrote:
> On September 30, 2005 03:29 pm, Benedict wrote:
> > Porter235, that looks great!  A pity my Mac OS 9.1 isn't up to
> > running it, but either Clark will help me out or I'll upgrade to OSX
> > in a few months.
> >
> > Fantatsic resource that you have provided there.
> >
> > Phillip
This just in on the vassal list...

In consideration of pre-Tiger Mac users, I've changed the Web Start version
of VASSAL 2.1 to run using JRE 1.4, same as VASSAL 2.0.5

In other words, assuming that you have JRE 1.4 installed, you can try running
the regular version of vassal again...

<http://vassalengine.org/ws/vassal.jnlp>

Hope this addresses your problems on the Mac.