Re: [piecepack] Re: Alien City Question

--- piecepack@yahoogroups.com wrote:
Hi Iain,

> I'm glad you like Alien
City. Sometime in 2006 I plan to build up some more copies of the predecessor
game, San Jose from which Alien City was derived, and maybe start shopping
it around to publishers. San Jose plays on a larger 13x13 board and has more
types orf buildings (gas stations, fast food joints, and high tech companies),
and the scoring works slightly differently although it is still based on having
close customers and no close competitors. If you're interested I may be able
to send you out a copy for play-testing at some point. Unlike Alien City,
San Jose supports 2-4 players and I would be most interested in reports on
3- and 4-player games.

> -Mike

I'd be *delighted* to try it out,
but I only have one games night per week, so it might only get a couple of
playings.

--
Iain Cheyne
http://cheyne.net/blog