Alien City Online!

My name is Aaron Dalton and I run a 100% free (yes really it is, no
ads either) boardgaming site called Super Duper Games.  I am pleased
to announce the addition of Alien City to the family.  This is the
first (but not the last) Piecepack game there.  The online form of the
board has been in some flux and may yet change if feedback shows it is
difficult to work with.  I think you'll find it relatively
straightforward though.  Come join us at http://superdupergames.org.
Feedback and suggestions are warmly welcomed.  Enjoy!

Good Gaming!
Aaron