Re: Mesomorph design contest?

No, you didn't miss anything -- there hasn't been any further info
from Mesomorphy about their contest results.  I can appreciate how
much time goes into the judging of the games, but I can also
appreciate that the game designers put a lot of time into their games
and would like to see the contest brought to some kind of resolution
after eight months.