Re: Individual piecepack game listings on Boardgamegeek

--- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com, "Mark A. Biggar"
<mark.a.biggar@c...> wrote:
> Aldie and Derk have graciuosly accepted my submittion of a new game
> entry on boardgamegeek for my piecepack game Worm Derby after
thinking
> about it for over a month.  This means that they will now accept
> individual game entries for piecepack games, instead of lumping them
> under the general piecepack game entry.

That's great news!!

I would suggest that as individual games are added, that an entry
should be made in the games "Relationships" section to link it back to
the piecepack system.  Perhaps using the "contains / part of"
descriptor.  This will then give links from the piecepack's page to
each separate game's page.

-Bryk