Individual piecepack game listings on Boardgamegeek

Aldie and Derk have graciuosly accepted my submittion of a new game
entry on boardgamegeek for my piecepack game Worm Derby after thinking
about it for over a month.  This means that they will now accept
individual game entries for piecepack games, instead of lumping them
under the general piecepack game entry.  I'll be submitting entries
for my other original piecepack games real soon now, other piecepack
game designers may want to do likewise.  This may give the piecepack a
little more exposure on the geek.

I've also been adding links to the adaptation rulesets i've written on
the corresponding geek game entry (see the geek page for Evade.)

Mark Biggar