Re: [piecepack] Crazy idea

On 11/12/05, CaptKevMan <captkevman@...> wrote:
> I'm thinking if it could be produced cheaply enough,
> it could be a great gateway/advertisement product in
> someplace like Dollar Tree, and would be a basic box
> including the basic piecepack set (again, printed
> inexpensively on cardboard, and die cut for punchout),
> along with a few game rules and a link to
> piecepack.org and the full library of games.
>
> That could possibly raise the awareness and popularity
> of piecepack.

A set designed with ads as part of the artwork could be distributed to
con attendees at a gaming con.  If the sample games match attendee
interests it would be an excellent promotion for both piecepack and
the company (-ies) featured on the pieces.

Two sheets of printed light cardstock shouldn't be that expensive when
printed in the thousands with double-sided colour art (or one B&W and
the other colour), but will the printing and perforations line up?

Michael