Hello / Status of Mesomorph Games

Hello,

I've just recently subscribed to this list after learning about this game system. I've made my own copy of the game to try it out and I'm liking it a lot. I've yet to try 2 player games, but so far I've enjoyed some of the solitaries.

I'm even trying to design some ideas I have in mind, but they're not very well developed yet... :) but I love the simplicity of the system and the variety of what can be done with it.

I wanted to ask if anyone knows the status of Mesomorph Games, because I wanted to know how much would it cost to send me a "real" copy of the game, but I'm not getting an answer from them...

Thanks!

-Jorge