Re: Hello / Status of Mesomorph Games

Jorge,

Howdy, and welcome to the group! I hope you will follow through and
write up rules for a few of your game designs. If they're not quite
"there" yet, you can still post them in the rules-in-progress folder
under the files section and ask for comments and suggestions. There
hasn't been much activity around here lately, so anything new would
take center stage.

To answer your question, as far as I know, the piecepack vendors are
all still in business. If you haven't yet tried it, I'd also recommend
Jonathan Dietrich's VASSAL piecepack, which can be played on any
Java-enabled computer connected to the web.

Clark Rodeffer