piecepack exposure (was: Hello / Status of Mesomorph Games)

Hello,

I've tried Vassal before, so I'll be trying out the piecepack module. Do people normally play online?

Yesterday I tried out some 2 player games with my girlfriend on our handmade set and we had fun. They were mostly short games, and the piecepack seems to be well suited to these kind of games.

I'm quite excited with this system, but I think it needs to get much more attention... It should be available in regular toy shops, even supermarkets... I think it has the potential to become huge if enough people are exposed to it. Almost everyone has a deck of cards, and almost everyone likes board games (at least classic ones), so it's only logical.

Maybe a way would be to have more games that combine with a deck of cards. I even thought of designing a piecepack with the suits from the "spanish" deck of cards. If someone would try to get a combination like this sold on regular shops it could be a hit...

Also, I think all the games for the piecepack system should be listed at boardgamegeek.com it's a way to get some exposure too and a nice way to get reviews and comments and post relevant files for each game...

  It's something to think about...

-Jorge