New Solitary: Climbing Man

Hello,

I had some inspiration tonight and created this solitary game. I've played twice and had fun, but I haven't really seen what layouts can come up, and I'm sure some will not be possible to solve... anyway, I like that the solution is not obvious, and some trial and error is necessary, sometimes even backtracking...

Right now I can't classify the mechanics, but basically it's a game about moving each hand and foot looking for places with a good grip, and getting up the rock wall. The player is represented with 4 dice as the hands and feet (the suits in the same order as the piecepack logo, to make it easier to know which die is which extremity) and a pawn representing the body. A little bit of imagination is necessary to see how these 5 parts would be connected, but it's not too difficult...

I'd appreciate comments and suggestions, and also ideas as to how to make a multiplayer out it...

Thanks!!

-Jorge