Re: New Solitary: Climbing Man

Jorge,

Yesterday, I printed and read your draft Climbing Man rules, and I
also saw your VASSAL screen shot of a finished game on the wiki. It
looks like a very interesting solitaire, and I hope to get the
opportunity to try it soon!

You asked about similar existing games. Thematically, climbing has
been done many times before. See, for example:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/185
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/482
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/5951
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/12855
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/17196

However, I don't know of any games that share the segmented movement
mechanic yours has. In that way, at least, your game is quite unique!

Clark