Re: [piecepack] Re: New Solitary: Climbing Man

Thanks for trying the game. I look forward to your comments :)

I really didn't do any research about climbing board games, just suddenly remembered how much I used to like an old computer game that used a similar movement mechanic (Final Assault) and started from there...

Feel free to ask anything about the rules, English is not my native language and it's the first time I write the rules to a game...

+-----