Piecepack anyone?

Hello all,

After about 2 weeks in this list, and a few days more since I learned about this wonderful system and started checking the wiki, there has been almost no activity (here or there). Somehow I feel like I've arrived late to the party, and the enthusiasm for the piecepack system is not very high anymore.

Am I wrong? Please, tell me I am, because I'm very excited about the possibilities this system has and really want it to reach the status it deserves worldwide. If 90% of the homes have a deck of cards then 90% of the homes should have a piecepack.

-Jorge