Re: [piecepack] Piecepack anyone?

Hi,

I see your point, but it can also be seen as a strength. Gamer types also play shorter/lighter games in some situations (between long sessions, or with non gamer friends/family/kids), so piecepack could fill that need for gamer types while also serving as an excellent tool to design, which is also what attracted me... Also, what other game system has so many solitaire games? This is a big plus too when you can't find someone to play with...

For the rest of the world, I think we can establish they'd mostly love the piecepack system if they were exposed to it. And that surely, that must be a strength. But of course, actually exposing people to piecepack is difficult, but not impossible. It can be done...

A cheaply produced piecepack could be a solution if it could be somehow sold on regular toy shops, bookstores... I've made my own piecepack set with thick recycled cardboard (about 200g for each a4 sheet) and it's VERY sturdy and looks good too! so maybe it could be an option...

-Jorge