Re: [piecepack] Beautiful homemade piecepack

Maybe design a themed piecepack set? Like Sci-fi, or fantasy, or whatever... in a manner that all the games are still playable... but more suited to some of the rulesets, or maybe a contest to design such a set and a game that would fit it perfectly...

-Jorge