Re: [piecepack] Piecepack anyone?

On Mar 8, 2006, at 3:39 AM, Mike Schoessow wrote:

As an aside, I've just tried your solitaire (I read the rules a few
days ago, but didn't actually play it until now) and like it a lot. I
managed to get 38 points as I was foolish enough to kill the two
guards on one of the corners too early, making the black 5 impossible
to reach... but it was fun, and it seems to leave a lot of options
open even later into the game.

Seems to be quite solvable

Try the variations :-)

First let me solve it :) I said it seems solvable if played right, but I didn't play right...

-Jorge