Re: [piecepack] Is mesomorph even around ?

> can we get any feed back at all from Mesomorph ??

To be honest I haven't had time to keep up on the recent (comparative) flood
of messages.

If you are asking about the MG contest, I'll give you the short version:

There were 17 entries in our contest.  All have been played, all have been
judged, a winner was picked.  At this point it's just a matter of putting
names back with the games and writing up the results.

If something else, well, you COULD ask me directly.  Just a thought.