New contest?

Hi,

Just wandering, what about the new contest? We last talked about a contest to design a themed piecepack and a game that uses that theme. If it is done anonymously then someone would have to take the entries and post them... I really don't mind if the entries are anonymous or not... and if not it's easier to organise... (There would only have to be a special section in the wiki for all the contestants to post their entries. Voting could be done here on the list...)

  What do you all think? Is there interest for this to continue?

-Jorge