Re: [piecepack] Re: New contest?

I wasn't thinking about entering the Icepack contest. It's just that for a moment there seemed to be interest in making a new contest that would be judged openly by everybody either in the wiki or in the list... The contest was suggested to be: Design a piecepack set with a theme and then a game that uses the theme. I love the idea.... but I'm not sure I'd be able to enter... still it'd be nice to continue with the contests from the community without the need for a supporting company...

-Jorge