Fwd: U-CON 2006 is looking for Gamemasters!

--- In DnDcontact@yahoogroups.com, "Philip" <pmtchou@...> wrote:

[Apologies to those receiving this multiple times.]

***  U-Con 2006 in Ann Arbor, Michigan  ***
*** Nov 17-19 including all-day Friday! ***

***      EVENT SUBMISSION IS OPEN!!     ***

U-CON 2006 will be held November 17-19th, and once again we will be
open all day Friday starting at 9am.  We are also excited to announce
Ed Greenwood, prolific author, gamer, and creator of the Forgotten
Realms campaign setting will attend as our Guest of Honor.

Preregistration will open in late summer, but first we need
gamemasters!  The theme for U-CON 2006 is PIRATES!  If you be a
pirate, send us your pirate themed events.  Land-lovers are also
welcome.  (Yeah, I know.  We're not the only con doing this theme this
year.  The more the merrier, perhaps?)

Please consider submitting events.  By doing so, you earn a free badge
to the convention.  Submit your events to our online web registration
form:
<http://www.ucon-gaming.org/gm/submit.php>

WE BE NEEDIN' A FINE CREW!  DO WE HAVE ANY VOLUNTEERS?

U-CON is a non-profit organization staffed by volunteers.  Without the
generous support and effort of the gaming community, we would not be
able to put on such a great gaming convention.  We are especially
looking for potential track chairs for all forms of gaming such as
wargames, miniatures, CCGs, LARPs, and much more. If you have a
particular interest, we can find a position for you!

Feel free to forward this message.  If you would like to join our
email list, please see our website:
<http://ucon-gaming.org/contact/email.php>

As a final note, please visit our website in the coming months for the
latest information and updates.  We are working hard to make U-CON
even better!

Thanks, and we'll see you in November!
U-Con Staff
<http://www.ucon-gaming.org>